Recovery Plus provides supported independent living to people with disability to enable participants to enjoy a place to call home whilst maintaining and building their independence. Supported independent living homes support a small group of four to five people. Supported independent living homes lets you enjoy the privacy of your own bedroom as well as shared spaces to give you companionship with people who have similar interest as you do.
Some of the benefits of choosing accommodation with Recovery Plus:
- Safe and relaxed
- Your own room that you can arrange and decorate in your way.
- Easily accessible.
- Convenient to all local facilities i.e shops, hospitals and public transport.
- Supported by qualified and experienced staff.
Let us work alongside you to select your home as per your needs, preferences and interests. We are aware it is important to you where you live, possibly the most crucial decision of your life. Recovery Plus will support you with your journey to find your new home to enable you to live as independently as possible, no matter what your situation is.
We can assist you to:
- Live by yourself
- Support you with your daily support needs.
- Live with your friends or make new friends at your new home
- Provide you with the right support to live in the community.
- Support you with to meet any complex medical needs or behavioural needs you might have.
- Connect you to services in your local community and support you to access specialist services when required